Enhanced 9mm AR Lower Receiver for Pistol Caliber Carbines
Before you ask – yes, it does take Glock mags. The EPC-9 offers enhanced ergonomics, simple installation, and unbeatable aesthetics for a pistol-caliber AR-15 build. The flared magwell is sized for 9mm or .40 S&W Glock pattern magazines and comes pre-installed with a proprietary catch and ejector. Get your complete build started with the EPC-9 threaded upper receiver.
Like Aero’s M4E1 lower, the EPC-9 features a threaded bolt catch roll pin that offers a more straightforward installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the possibility of damage to the receiver’s finish during installation. You’ll need a 1/16″ Hex Key to assemble the bolt catch.
Simple Assembly and Broad Compatibility
The EPC-9’s assembly process has been simplified from standard lowers. The built-in trigger guard eliminates the possibility of breaking tabs found on standard lowers. The upper tension screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver allows for fine adjustment for the fit of the upper and lower.
The threaded takedown pin detent recess allows easy installation of the takedown pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw. The flared mag-well increases reload speed under stress by broadening your margin for error.
The EPC-9 accepts standard or short-throw safeties, and the pictograms are visible from either side. Perfect for ambidextrous safeties.
Features And Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin – Allows for simple bolt catch installation and virtually eliminates the chance of damaging the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16″ Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard – Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower.
- Upper Tension Screw – This allows users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon-tipped tensioning set screw. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess – Allows the user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare – Increased the flare of the Magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors but will also work with standard selectors.
- Built-in Ejector for Glock-compatible Bolt Carrier Groups
- Shipping to FFL Dealer Required: Yes
- Platform: EPC-9
- Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Black or FDE Cerakote
- Markings: “Cal Multi”
- Compatibility: Works with Glock Magazines for 9mm and .40 S&W
- Weight: 12.8 oz
- The rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw.
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin (Included).