Enhanced M4E1 Upper with Internal Barrel Nut, Aero Precision
The Aero M4E1 Enhanced Upper has a unique design and core function that separates it from standard AR-15 uppers. Instead of the typical threading for a barrel nut, the enhanced upper has a built-in assembly to support Aero Precision’s Enhanced Handguards. The internal steel barrel nut supports the barrel exclusively – effectively eliminating deflection when mounting laser modules to the handguard.
This upper receiver features the same enhanced body profile as the threaded M4E1 Upper Receiver, which matches with M4E1 lowers. It is forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum, precision machined to work with mil-spec AR15 parts, and includes the pre-installed port door and forward assist.
Note: This upper receiver will not work with standard handguards. Use Aero Precision Enhanced or Quantum series handguards only.
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- It comes assembled, with a dust cover and forward assist installed
M4E1 Specific Details:
- The Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
- Compatible with Aero Precision Enhanced and Quantum Series handguards but also fits most BAR-system handguards
- Barrel nut and wrench are included
- These uppers are not piston-kit compatible
- Will support barrels with a diameter up to 1″
- AR15 M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver
- Port Door and Forward Assist installed
- Barrel nut
- Barrel nut wrench
- Platform: AR15
- Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Black or Magpul Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
- Compatibility: Works with standard AR15/M16 components
- Weight(s): 12.4 oz
- Barrel Nut Torque – 55 ft-lbs
- Made In America: Yes