The Browning® 1911-22 isn’t a full-size 1911 with a barrel conversion kit. It’s built to 85% of the scale of John M. Browning’s original 1911 pistol in .45 ACP. Designed with a sense of duty and precision, and copiously tested to ensure accuracy, function, and the feel you should expect from a pistol bearing the Browning name.
The Black Label Medallion takes it a step further, with an alloy frame, machined aluminum slide, and intricately checkered rosewood grips.
- Alloy frame and machined aluminum slide
- Checkered rosewood grips with gold Buckmark inlay
- Extended controls (slide release and thumb safety) are perfect for defensive or competitive shooting
- Combat 3-dot sights
- Skeletonized trigger and hammer
- 4.25″ barrel with stainless steel barrel block and target crown
- 5.38″ sight radius
- Includes detachable 10-round single-stack magazine and ABS carrying case