Enhanced M5E1 Upper with Internal Barrel Nut
The Aero Precision M5 Enhanced Upper features an internal steel barrel nut and a secondary forged mounting surface for Aero Precision M5 enhanced handguards. This upper separates stress on the barrel and handguard, reducing deflection and increasing accuracy. This is especially important for shooters using laser aiming modules on their handguards, reducing the chance of zero shift.
This upper receiver features the same enhanced body profile as the threaded M5 Upper Receiver, matching the M5 lower receiver. It is forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum, precision machined to work with mil-spec AR15 parts, and includes the pre-installed port door and forward assist.
Note: This upper receiver will not work with standard handguards. Use Aero Precision M5 Enhanced handguards only.
- M4 Feedramps
- .2795 takedown pin holes
- It comes assembled, with a dust cover and forward assist installed
M5E1 Specific Details:
- The Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
- Works with Aero Precision M5 Enhanced Handguards
- Barrel nut included
- Torque to 65 ft. lbs. with an armorer’s wrench
- M5 Enhanced Upper Receiver
- Port Door and Forward Assist installed
- Barrel nut
- Barrel nut wrench
- Platform: M5/AR-10. DPMS High Tang Profile.
- Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Black or Magpul Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
- Compatibility: Works with standard DPMS .308 components
- Weight(s): 18.22 oz
- Barrel Nut Torque -65 ft-lbs
- Made In America: Yes