Hk 45 , Hk 45 For Sale , Buy Hk 45 Online
The highly appreciated USP45, which debuted in 1995, was improved with the creation of the HK45. Changeable grip panels (backstraps), a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, enhanced ergonomics, and more ambidextrous controls are just a few user-inspired improvements made to the Caliber.45 ACP HK 45.
The HK 45 was created as a potential contender for the Joint Combat Pistol (JCP) and Combat Pistol (CP) programs run by the U.S. military in their search for a new service pistol to replace the 9-millimeter M9. It was also developed alongside the HK45 Compact. No pistols were chosen, and these programs were stopped before they were finished.
The HK45 employs an O-ring barrel made exclusively for HK for accurate barrel-to-slide lockup and maximum accuracy. The renowned HK cold-hammer forging method creates HK45 barrels for outstanding performance.
By utilizing HK’s unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system, the recoil forces imparted to the gun and shooter can be reduced by as much as 30%, enhancing shooter control during rapid shooting and lengthening component service life. The HK 45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability, and minimum 20,000-round service life of the renowned USP45 series with the improved ergonomics of the P2000 series pistols. It can fire a standard .45 ACP ball through +P ammo. Threaded barrels with muzzle-mounted sound suppressors can also be added to HK45 variants.
A spare backstrap is included with every HK 45 as standard; medium and small interchangeable backstraps are perfect for most shooters’ hands and go well with the ergonomic profile grip.
Key features and system characteristics:
- Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user-replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
- HK45 grip-to-slide angle matches Model 1911’s profile
- Standard high-capacity metal magazines with a capacity of 10 rounds (for both HK45 and HK45 Compact models).
- Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
- It uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
- O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup
- Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and better accuracy
- Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and decocking)
- Low profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
Hk 45 Dimensions
|Overall width w/lever
Hk 45 Weight
|Fixed (Open square notch rear sight with contrast points)