Kusa Kr103 , KR-103 7.62x39mm Rifle For Sale
KR-103 7.62x39mm Rifle
The Kusa KR103 is our semi-automatic rifle, entirely built in the US and based on the Russian AK103. This gas-powered rifle has a 16.33-inch cold-hammer-forged barrel that is chrome-lined. It has a 30-round magazine and is capable of 7.62x39mm. It has an enhanced muzzle brake, a forged carrier, side optic rails, and a trunnion.
A reliable, robust, and high-performing rifle designed to provide you with the best AK experience is the KR-103 SFS. It is a long-lasting weapon with Kalashnikov USATM’s dependability.
- The only semi-automatic civilian legal version of the Russian AK 103.
- The innovative and reliable technology of Kalashnikov USA™ makes it much lighter, more robust, and more advanced than the earlier AKs. We are proudly designed and made in the USA.
- The KR-103 uses the renowned 7.62×39mm cartridges that contribute to the reliability of the AK rifles.
- It comes with a chrome-lined barrel that makes it highly accurate and durable and lasts a lifetime. Chrome lining also protects the barrel from rusting and wear and tear.
- The KR-103 is highly customizable and compatible with various AKM and AK-74 rifle accessories.
One polymer 30-round magazine and a polymer fixed buttstock are included with the Kusa KR103. It features several improvements to the Kalashnikov AK-74, including side optic rails and enhanced muzzle brake. The muzzle brake reduces recoil to a 556 level. It also incorporates a forged trunnion and carrier for improved accuracy and barrel life.
With the “Made in the US” rifle, KUSA ensures you receive the best hands-on training and the authenticity of the original AK. It has all of the same features as the AK rifle made in Russia. It still uses components and materials produced in the US, which Americans then assemble under strict quality supervision.