US Ordinance M60E6 ,US Ordinance M60E6 For Sale
The most recent upgrades to the M60 Series of machine guns are represented by the 7.62mm NATO M60E6 General Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG). It is a gas-powered, belt-fed, air-cooled machine gun with disintegrating links. It has a quick-change barrel and fires from an open bolt. A machined aluminum feed cover with an incorporated M1913 Picatinny rail for mounting optics is a feature of the M60E6. The attachment of infrared laser aiming systems and other sensors is made possible by an aluminum M1913 rail handguard, giving the weapon 24-hour capabilities.
US Ordinance M60E6 Features:
- Reliable and user-friendly.
- Light and compact design provides increased mobility and allows for accurate off-hand (shouldered) direct fire support.
- Multiple M1913 rail mounting points for mounting optics, aiming lasers, and accessories.
- Stellite®-lined sustained fire barrels for extended barrel life. Available in short or heavy-fluted configurations for application flexibility.
- A controllable yet lethal rate of fire allows for accurate firing in offhand, kneeling, and prone positions.
- Push button or ambidextrous safety.
- All major components are directly interchangeable with other M60 configurations.
- Mounts directly or adapts to all standard NATO tripod and vehicle mounts.
US Ordinance M60E6 Improvements:
- Simple and easy to maintain the gas system with reversible gas piston. Adjustable front sight allows zeroing of primary and spare barrels. The offset barrel handle provides a clear-sighted picture and eliminates the need for a heat mitten for barrel changes.
- Lightweight one-hand operated receiver mounted bipod Lightweight forearm/pistol grip for improved control with (3) M1913 rails for mounting aiming lasers and accessories.
- Hard chrome and induction hardening of the prod tube facilitates easier cleaning and increases the service life of the receiver. 30% improved belt pull provides increased reliability in harsh, dirty environments.
- Forged 7075 Aluminum cover with M1913 rail for mounting of optics.
- Ergonomic pistol grip with storage compartment and Improved trigger for use with gloves.
- The new “captured pin” latch securely holds the trigger assembly to the receiver.
- The mounted ammunition hanger provides a stable and secure mounting point for the ammunition pouch and isolates the feed tray from accidental damage.
- Lightweight and ergonomic buttstock with hinged shoulder rest. Quick detach sling mounting points.
US Ordinance M60E6 Specs:
Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO
Max Effective Range: 1,110 Meters
Rate of Fire: 500-650 Rounds Per Minute
Weight: 20.21 lbs
Length: 37 inches
Width: 4.8 inches